- March 2 at 12pm | Premiere of But not until it is finished with you, a piece for solo cello composed for Laura Usiskin. Location: Jules Collins Smith Museum in Auburn, Alabama. Tickets: free.
- December 2016 | Premiere of Logos for choir, male trio, and organ as part of Trinity College's annual Lessons & Carols service; commissioned for the Choirs of Trinity College, The Elmsmen, and Christopher Houlihan. Location: Trinity College Chapel, Hartford. Tickets: free.
- Fall 2016: [Halloween-themed chamber collaboration premiere; announcement and details coming soon!] Postponed to fall 2017.
- Summer 2016: Performance of Year of Glad at the annual David Foster Wallace Conference at Illinois State University. Many details coming!
- August 17 at 7pm | Premiere of Mabinte, a collaboratively composed work (with Ryan Edwards) for the Boston Landmarks Orchestra and young musicians and dancers affiliated with Greater Boston Boys and Girls Clubs. Location: Hatch Shell, on the Charles River Esplanade. Tickets: available here.
- July 10 at 3pm | Performance of Steel Symphony by Glenn Kime as part of the Cazenovia Counterpoint Festival in Cazenovia, New York (Greater Syracuse). Location: 1st Prez, Cazenovia. Tickets: available here.
- May 28 | The Red Hedgehog Trio performs The Hedgehog's Dilemma at Third Life Studio in Somerville, MA. Tickets: $10
- May 12-26 | Another production of the critically acclaimed Eyes Shut. Door Open. Location: Warehouse XI, Somerville. Tickets: TBD
- April 16 at 12pm | Premiere of Year of Glad, a song cycle composed for Joelle Kross. On erasure poetry by Jenni Baker, from David Foster Wallace's Infinite Jest. Location: Ganz Hall, Roosevelt University, Chicago. Tickets: free.
- April 10 | The Trinity Chapel Singers perform An Irish Blessing at the Church of the Holy Apostles in New York City.
- On the horizon: a Hatch Shell premiere, a Halloween collaboration, another movement of Come soon, you feral cats for loadbang; a new work for Laura Usiskin; a return to Eyes Shut. Door Open.; a new work for William Lang; a song cycle for Joelle Kross; and much more!
- November 21 | Premiere of Machine Language for Beginners for Boston Musica Viva. Location: Pickman Hall, Longy School of Music, Cambridge, MA. Tickets: $10 - $30, available online.
- November 6-21 | Sound design/scoring for Wax Wings Productions' world premiere of Kevin Kordis' The Man from Willow's Brook. Location: Boston Playwrights' Theatre. Tickets: available online.
- October 7 at 5:30pm | Presenting on Machine Language for Beginners at the St. Botolph Club Foundation on Parade (as winner of their Emerging Artist Award).
- September 20 at 3pm | Christopher Houlihan performs Steel Symphony in Brooklyn. Location: St. Joseph's Co-Cathedral (Prospect Heights). Details to come!
- September 12 at 6:30pm | The Red Hedgehog Trio performs The Hedgehog's Dilemma at a house concert in Northampton. Details: contact the Trio via their website.
- September 4-19 | Sound design/scoring for Flat Earth Theatre's production of D.W. Gregory's Radium Girls. Location: Charlestown Working Theater. Tickets: $20.
- August 6-9 and 13-16 | Sound design/scoring for the Wax Wings production of Eyes Shut. Door Open., a play by Cassie M. Seinuk. Location: Inner Sanctum Studios in Roxbury. Tickets: $15-$20, available online.
- Sunday, June 28 at 4pm | The Red Hedgehog Trio performs The Hedgehog's Dilemma at the Saranac United Methodist Church in Saranac, NY, presented by Hill and Hollow Music. Tickets: free,with suggested donation.
- Tuesday, June 23 at 7pm | Premiere of Triptych for Halcyon Chamber Series during the FFC's similarly-named concert at the Davis Square Theater in Somerville, MA. Tickets: free.
- Tuesday, April 28 at 7pm | Loadbang ensemble premieres Come Soon, You Feral Cats---a song cycle on the poetry of W.S. Di Piero---during the FFC's "After the Thaw" concert at the Davis Square Theater in Somerville, MA. Tickets: free
- Saturday, February 21st at 2pm | Premiere of The Hedgehog's Dilemma for the Red Hedgehog Trio during the 10x10 Upstreet Festival at the Whitney Center of the Arts in Pittsfield, MA. Tickets: $15, available online.
- Thursday, January 22 at 4pm | Speaking at the Greater Boston Choral Consortium Composer Forum at Holden Chapel, Harvard. Tickets: free
- Sunday, September 21 at 8pm | Joining friends and colleagues on-stage to celebrate the tenth anniversary of Pierre Hurel's improv program at the Boston Conservatory. Location: Boston Conservatory Main Stage. Tickets: free
- Friday, August 22 at 4pm | abstractEXTRACTION makes its Alabama premiere as part of the Birmingham New Music Festival. Tickets: $10 general, $5 student
- June 6 through June 28 | Sound design for Wax Wings Productions' Hamlet. Performances throughout the greater-Boston area (Lexington, Lincoln, Somerville, and Dover).
- Tuesday, June 3 at 7pm | Premiere of The Tower for actors and loadbang ensemble, featuring a libretto by playwright Kevin Kordis, as part of the Fifth Floor Collective/Wax Wings Productions collaborative "Asides" concert. Location: Davis Square Theater (Somerville). Tickets: free
- Tuesday, May 20 at 7pm | The Trinity College Chapel Singers perform The Lord Bless You and Keep You at the Church of the Redeemer in Newton, MA. Tickets: free
- Tuesday, January 14 at 7pm | Premiere of Juicy: Spectral Studies for a Citrus Juicer at the Fifth Floor Collective's "Plugged In 2" concert. Location: Davis Square Theater (Somerville). Tickets: free
- Sunday, November 24th at 4pm | Christopher Houlihan tackles Steel Symphony once again, this time in our nation's capital! Location: First Baptist Church, 1328 16th St., Washington, DC.
- Thursday, October 24 at 7pm | Performance of Variations for String Quartet at the opening concert of the FFC's fourth season. Location: Community Music Center of Boston. Tickets: free.
- Friday, October 18 at 7:30pm | Performance of Steel Symphony by Christopher Houlihan at St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Indianapolis.
- Saturday, September 21 | Performance of Variations for String Quartet by Friction Quartet at the Center for New Music in San Francisco (FFC's season-opening Special Engagement). Tickets: free.
- Saturday, July 6 at 5pm | Christopher Houlihan performs Steel Symphony at North Carolina's Winthrop University as part of the closing festivities of the AGO Region IV Convention.
- Tuesday, July 2 at 8pm | Premiere of Steel Symphony for organ by Christopher Houlihan at the Hartford AGO Convention (New England/New York regions combined). Location: Trinity College Chapel. Tickets: TBA.
- Tuesday, June 4 at 7pm | Premiere of Eventually, Everything Connects for Balletik Duo and Transient Canvas. Location: The Davis Square Theater. Tickets: free.
- Saturday, May 18 at 11:30am | The Trinity College Chapel Singers perform Irish Blessing at the Baccalaureate service as part of commencement ceremonies.
- Friday, March 15 at 8pm | Premiere of Charles & Ray for Transient Canvas at the FFC's second concert of the third season. Location: Lilypad Gallery, Cambridge, MA. Tickets: free.
- Thursday, February 28 | Performance of Still Life, 1985. Location: Cambridge, MA. DETAILS TO COME. **Update: currently being rescheduled**
- Friday, January 11 at 7pm | Premiere of Fuzzy Logic for live and pre-recorded electronics at the seasoning-opening concert of the Fifth Floor Collective. Location: Lilypad Gallery, Cambridge, MA. Tickets: free.
- January 1 to February 10 | Acting in and sound-designing/composing for the Wax Wings production of The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus. Location: The Cathedral Church of St. Paul, Boston. Tickets: $15, available online.
- Sunday, November 30 at 4pm and 7pm | Premiere of Hark, the Glad Sound! for SATB choir as part of Trinity College's Services of Lessons & Carols. Location: Trinity College Chapel, Hartford, CT. Tickets: free.
- Sunday, September 16 (all afternoon) | Three performances of abstractEXTRACTION by the Boston Musica Viva at their first-ever "Live@SoWa" event. Location: South Washington Open Market. Tickets: free.
- Saturday, June 16 | Premiere of i carry your heart (i carry it in) at a wedding in Connecticut.
- Friday, May 11 at 7:30pm | Repeat performance of Gift (Chamber Arrangement) at the final concert of the Fifth Floor Collective's 2011-12 season. Location: Cathedral Church of Saint Paul, Boston. Tickets: free.
- Friday, February 24 at 7:30pm | Premiere of Gift (Chamber Arrangement) for small orchestra, soprano solo, and SATB quartet at the Fifth Floor Collective's second concert of their 2011-12 season. Location: The Boston Conservatory. Tickets: free.
- Sunday, February 12 at 3pm | Premiere of The Tortoise and the Hare for the Boston Musica Viva, Marimba Magic, and narrator (Steve Aveson). Location: Tsai Performing Arts Center, Boston University. Tickets: available through BMV.
- Friday, November 18 at 7:30pm | Premiere of Gift for choir and orchestra. Location: Trinity College Chapel, Hartford, CT. Tickets: free.
- Friday, October 21 at 7:30pm | Premiere of Ferncliff for soprano and piano at the Fifth Floor Collective's first concert of the season. Location: Marsh Chapel, Boston University. Tickets: free.
- Friday, September 9 at 8pm | Premiere of No Oblivion by Kathleen LeBlanc-Hood at the Equilibrium Concert Series' Salon Concert. Location: SONiVOX Studios, Somerville, MA. Tickets: free.
- Saturday, June 25 | Premiere of Love at a wedding in Boston.
- Saturday, June 4 | Premiere of My Dearest Friend at a wedding in Pennsylvania.
- Friday, May 20 at 7:30pm | Maxwell's Demon performed at the Fifth Floor Collective's "Season in Review" concert. Lily Pad Gallery, Cambridge. Tickets: free.
- Sunday, January 16 at 3pm | abstractEXTRACTION performed by the Atlanta Chamber Players at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta (Rapido! Take 2!! National Finals). Tickets: $10, $15, $20
- Thursday, October 21 at 7:30pm | Premiere of Maxwell's Demon at the Lily Pad Gallery in Cambridge as part of the inaugural concert of the Fifth Floor Collective's first full season. Tickets: free.
- Friday, October 1 at 8pm | Premiere of abstractEXTRACTION by Boston Musica Viva. Tsai Center for the Performing Arts (at Boston University). Tickets: available through BMV.
- Thursday, April 1 at 8pm | Numerous premieres and performances as part of joint MM graduate recital with Felix Pena. Among them: Night of the Four Zoas, Variations for String Quartet, Inclinado en las tardes, The Pieces That Fall to Earth, Missa Brevis, etc. Tickets: free.
- Thursday, March 11 at 8pm | Premiere of the third movement of Night of the Four Zoas by a large orchestra consisting of Boston Conservatory students. 1260 Boylston Street, Boston. Tickets: free.
- Saturday, March 6 at 7:30pm | Premiere of The Pieces That Fall to Earth by the Fifth Floor Ensemble at St. John's Episcopal Church in Boston. Tickets: free.