- March 10 | Premiere of The Drudigon, a ballet composed for Boston Musica Viva's 50th anniversary season with a story and libretto by MT Anderson. Featuring choreography by Denise Cecere and dancers from the Northeast Youth Ballet. Location: Tsai Performance Center at Boston University (Boston). Tickets: available here.
- TBD | Premiere of Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming by Skylark Ensemble. Details coming soon!
- June 9 | Outdoor performance of Year of Glad in Chicago by Joelle Kross and pianist Janet Eckhardt. Location: Immanuel UCC in Evergreen Park, IL. Tickets: free.
- June 4 | Boston premiere of Year of Glad as part of A Woman's Lives and Loves: A Recital by Joelle Kross. Performed by Ms. Kross with Clera Ryu on piano. Location: University Lutheran Church, Cambridge. Tickets: free, but donations much appreciated.
- March 1 | Release of the rest of Proximity: Last Stand at Hadley's Hope (details below).
- January 1 | Release of Chapter One of Proximity: Last Stand at Hadley's Hope, an original audio drama featuring excerpts from The City in the Sea, Juicy, Comprehensive Research, Variations for String Quartet, and Night of the Four Zoas. In addition to the musical score, the project is co-sound designed by Patrick. Available here, for free.
- December 8 at 7pm | Laura Usiskin celebrates the release of Reimagining Bach (featuring But not until it is finished with you) with a live-streamed Facebook event from Birmingham, Alabama.
- July 9 at 4pm | Performance of The Hedgehog's Dilemma by the Red Hedgehog Trio in Cambridge, New York as part of the Music from Salem series. Tickets: available here.
- May 18 | Performance of But not until it is finished with you at a private fundraiser in Iowa City, Iowa.
- May 17 | Performance of But not until it is finished with you at a private fundraiser in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- March 2 at 12pm | Premiere of But not until it is finished with you, a piece for solo cello composed for Laura Usiskin. Location: Jules Collins Smith Museum in Auburn, Alabama. Tickets: free.
- December 2016 | Premiere of Logos for choir, male trio, and organ as part of Trinity College's annual Lessons & Carols service; commissioned for the Choirs of Trinity College, The Elmsmen, and Christopher Houlihan. Location: Trinity College Chapel, Hartford. Tickets: free.
- Summer 2016: Performance of Year of Glad at the annual David Foster Wallace Conference at Illinois State University.
- August 17 at 7pm | Premiere of Mabinte, a collaboratively composed work (with Ryan Edwards) for the Boston Landmarks Orchestra and young musicians and dancers affiliated with Greater Boston Boys and Girls Clubs. Location: Hatch Shell, on the Charles River Esplanade. Tickets: available here.
- July 10 at 3pm | Performance of Steel Symphony by Glenn Kime as part of the Cazenovia Counterpoint Festival in Cazenovia, New York (Greater Syracuse). Location: 1st Prez, Cazenovia. Tickets: available here.
- May 28 | The Red Hedgehog Trio performs The Hedgehog's Dilemma at Third Life Studio in Somerville, MA. Tickets: $10
- May 12-26 | Another production of the critically acclaimed Eyes Shut. Door Open. Location: Warehouse XI, Somerville. Tickets: TBD
- April 16 at 12pm | Premiere of Year of Glad, a song cycle composed for Joelle Kross. On erasure poetry by Jenni Baker, from David Foster Wallace's Infinite Jest. Location: Ganz Hall, Roosevelt University, Chicago. Tickets: free.
- April 10 | The Trinity Chapel Singers perform An Irish Blessing at the Church of the Holy Apostles in New York City.
- On the horizon: a Hatch Shell premiere, a Halloween collaboration, another movement of Come soon, you feral cats for loadbang; a new work for Laura Usiskin; a return to Eyes Shut. Door Open.; a new work for William Lang; a song cycle for Joelle Kross; and much more!
- November 21 | Premiere of Machine Language for Beginners for Boston Musica Viva. Location: Pickman Hall, Longy School of Music, Cambridge, MA. Tickets: $10 - $30, available online.
- November 6-21 | Sound design/scoring for Wax Wings Productions' world premiere of Kevin Kordis' The Man from Willow's Brook. Location: Boston Playwrights' Theatre. Tickets: available online.
- October 7 at 5:30pm | Presenting on Machine Language for Beginners at the St. Botolph Club Foundation on Parade (as winner of their Emerging Artist Award).
- September 20 at 3pm | Christopher Houlihan performs Steel Symphony in Brooklyn. Location: St. Joseph's Co-Cathedral (Prospect Heights). Details to come!
- September 12 at 6:30pm | The Red Hedgehog Trio performs The Hedgehog's Dilemma at a house concert in Northampton. Details: contact the Trio via their website.
- September 4-19 | Sound design/scoring for Flat Earth Theatre's production of D.W. Gregory's Radium Girls. Location: Charlestown Working Theater. Tickets: $20.
- August 6-9 and 13-16 | Sound design/scoring for the Wax Wings production of Eyes Shut. Door Open., a play by Cassie M. Seinuk. Location: Inner Sanctum Studios in Roxbury. Tickets: $15-$20, available online.
- Sunday, June 28 at 4pm | The Red Hedgehog Trio performs The Hedgehog's Dilemma at the Saranac United Methodist Church in Saranac, NY, presented by Hill and Hollow Music. Tickets: free,with suggested donation.
- Tuesday, June 23 at 7pm | Premiere of Triptych for Halcyon Chamber Series during the FFC's similarly-named concert at the Davis Square Theater in Somerville, MA. Tickets: free.
- Tuesday, April 28 at 7pm | Loadbang ensemble premieres Come Soon, You Feral Cats---a song cycle on the poetry of W.S. Di Piero---during the FFC's "After the Thaw" concert at the Davis Square Theater in Somerville, MA. Tickets: free
- Saturday, February 21st at 2pm | Premiere of The Hedgehog's Dilemma for the Red Hedgehog Trio during the 10x10 Upstreet Festival at the Whitney Center of the Arts in Pittsfield, MA. Tickets: $15, available online.
- Thursday, January 22 at 4pm | Speaking at the Greater Boston Choral Consortium Composer Forum at Holden Chapel, Harvard. Tickets: free
- Sunday, September 21 at 8pm | Joining friends and colleagues on-stage to celebrate the tenth anniversary of Pierre Hurel's improv program at the Boston Conservatory. Location: Boston Conservatory Main Stage. Tickets: free
- Friday, August 22 at 4pm | abstractEXTRACTION makes its Alabama premiere as part of the Birmingham New Music Festival. Tickets: $10 general, $5 student
- June 6 through June 28 | Sound design for Wax Wings Productions' Hamlet. Performances throughout the greater-Boston area (Lexington, Lincoln, Somerville, and Dover).
- Tuesday, June 3 at 7pm | Premiere of The Tower for actors and loadbang ensemble, featuring a libretto by playwright Kevin Kordis, as part of the Fifth Floor Collective/Wax Wings Productions collaborative "Asides" concert. Location: Davis Square Theater (Somerville). Tickets: free
- Tuesday, May 20 at 7pm | The Trinity College Chapel Singers perform The Lord Bless You and Keep You at the Church of the Redeemer in Newton, MA. Tickets: free
- Tuesday, January 14 at 7pm | Premiere of Juicy: Spectral Studies for a Citrus Juicer at the Fifth Floor Collective's "Plugged In 2" concert. Location: Davis Square Theater (Somerville). Tickets: free
- Sunday, November 24th at 4pm | Christopher Houlihan tackles Steel Symphony once again, this time in our nation's capital! Location: First Baptist Church, 1328 16th St., Washington, DC.
- Thursday, October 24 at 7pm | Performance of Variations for String Quartet at the opening concert of the FFC's fourth season. Location: Community Music Center of Boston. Tickets: free.
- Friday, October 18 at 7:30pm | Performance of Steel Symphony by Christopher Houlihan at St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Indianapolis.
- Saturday, September 21 | Performance of Variations for String Quartet by Friction Quartet at the Center for New Music in San Francisco (FFC's season-opening Special Engagement). Tickets: free.
- Saturday, July 6 at 5pm | Christopher Houlihan performs Steel Symphony at North Carolina's Winthrop University as part of the closing festivities of the AGO Region IV Convention.
- Tuesday, July 2 at 8pm | Premiere of Steel Symphony for organ by Christopher Houlihan at the Hartford AGO Convention (New England/New York regions combined). Location: Trinity College Chapel. Tickets: TBA.
- Tuesday, June 4 at 7pm | Premiere of Eventually, Everything Connects for Balletik Duo and Transient Canvas. Location: The Davis Square Theater. Tickets: free.
- Saturday, May 18 at 11:30am | The Trinity College Chapel Singers perform Irish Blessing at the Baccalaureate service as part of commencement ceremonies.
- Friday, March 15 at 8pm | Premiere of Charles & Ray for Transient Canvas at the FFC's second concert of the third season. Location: Lilypad Gallery, Cambridge, MA. Tickets: free.
- Thursday, February 28 | Performance of Still Life, 1985. Location: Cambridge, MA. DETAILS TO COME. **Update: currently being rescheduled**
- Friday, January 11 at 7pm | Premiere of Fuzzy Logic for live and pre-recorded electronics at the seasoning-opening concert of the Fifth Floor Collective. Location: Lilypad Gallery, Cambridge, MA. Tickets: free.
- January 1 to February 10 | Acting in and sound-designing/composing for the Wax Wings production of The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus. Location: The Cathedral Church of St. Paul, Boston. Tickets: $15, available online.
- Sunday, November 30 at 4pm and 7pm | Premiere of Hark, the Glad Sound! for SATB choir as part of Trinity College's Services of Lessons & Carols. Location: Trinity College Chapel, Hartford, CT. Tickets: free.
- Sunday, September 16 (all afternoon) | Three performances of abstractEXTRACTION by the Boston Musica Viva at their first-ever "Live@SoWa" event. Location: South Washington Open Market. Tickets: free.
- Saturday, June 16 | Premiere of i carry your heart (i carry it in) at a wedding in Connecticut.
- Friday, May 11 at 7:30pm | Repeat performance of Gift (Chamber Arrangement) at the final concert of the Fifth Floor Collective's 2011-12 season. Location: Cathedral Church of Saint Paul, Boston. Tickets: free.
- Friday, February 24 at 7:30pm | Premiere of Gift (Chamber Arrangement) for small orchestra, soprano solo, and SATB quartet at the Fifth Floor Collective's second concert of their 2011-12 season. Location: The Boston Conservatory. Tickets: free.
- Sunday, February 12 at 3pm | Premiere of The Tortoise and the Hare for the Boston Musica Viva, Marimba Magic, and narrator (Steve Aveson). Location: Tsai Performing Arts Center, Boston University. Tickets: available through BMV.
- Friday, November 18 at 7:30pm | Premiere of Gift for choir and orchestra. Location: Trinity College Chapel, Hartford, CT. Tickets: free.
- Friday, October 21 at 7:30pm | Premiere of Ferncliff for soprano and piano at the Fifth Floor Collective's first concert of the season. Location: Marsh Chapel, Boston University. Tickets: free.
- Friday, September 9 at 8pm | Premiere of No Oblivion by Kathleen LeBlanc-Hood at the Equilibrium Concert Series' Salon Concert. Location: SONiVOX Studios, Somerville, MA. Tickets: free.
- Saturday, June 25 | Premiere of Love at a wedding in Boston.
- Saturday, June 4 | Premiere of My Dearest Friend at a wedding in Pennsylvania.
- Friday, May 20 at 7:30pm | Maxwell's Demon performed at the Fifth Floor Collective's "Season in Review" concert. Lily Pad Gallery, Cambridge. Tickets: free.
- Sunday, January 16 at 3pm | abstractEXTRACTION performed by the Atlanta Chamber Players at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta (Rapido! Take 2!! National Finals). Tickets: $10, $15, $20
- Thursday, October 21 at 7:30pm | Premiere of Maxwell's Demon at the Lily Pad Gallery in Cambridge as part of the inaugural concert of the Fifth Floor Collective's first full season. Tickets: free.
- Friday, October 1 at 8pm | Premiere of abstractEXTRACTION by Boston Musica Viva. Tsai Center for the Performing Arts (at Boston University). Tickets: available through BMV.
- Thursday, April 1 at 8pm | Numerous premieres and performances as part of joint MM graduate recital with Felix Pena. Among them: Night of the Four Zoas, Variations for String Quartet, Inclinado en las tardes, The Pieces That Fall to Earth, Missa Brevis, etc. Tickets: free.
- Thursday, March 11 at 8pm | Premiere of the third movement of Night of the Four Zoas by a large orchestra consisting of Boston Conservatory students. 1260 Boylston Street, Boston. Tickets: free.
- Saturday, March 6 at 7:30pm | Premiere of The Pieces That Fall to Earth by the Fifth Floor Ensemble at St. John's Episcopal Church in Boston. Tickets: free.